Sunday 5 June 2011

Change Google country domain?

Hello,


Does anyone know how to change Google country domain? Im in australia, I would really prefer to have google australia on my google toolbar.


However I got Google Singapore. I know I can just type www.google.com.au, but I really need a shortcut to go Australian Google.


I tried to re downloading it using australian google, doesnt work!


I bought this laptop in Australia too..|||Phew, this took me a while to find ...





On the google toolbar, click the settings menu (far right on mine) and choose the %26quot;Options%26quot; menu item. This will open a dialog box.





On the Features tab, click the top button: %26quot;Search Box Settings ...%26quot;





At the bottom of the dialog that pops up choose the site you want from %26quot;use google site%26quot;





select the australian site .com.au





Good luck





sam|||Many thanks for the help Sam, my search engine was the U.K., such an easy solution to an annoying


problem, it goes to show that sometimes the answer is right there in your face, I sure am glad that you


took the time to solve it,well done and thanks again, greatly appreciated

Report Abuse


|||Thanks helped alot. I had the same problem as Malcolm

Report Abuse