Friday 16 September 2011

How Can I Change My Google Language Settings?

I Speak English. But when i got to Google.com (and im sighned in) its all in dutch, and i am trying to download google chrome but its all in dutch so I dont know what im doing. How do you change your Language on google?
How Can I Change My Google Language Settings?
when going to google under that click on google .com or sign out and then.
How Can I Change My Google Language Settings?
IF U WANT TO CHANGE TO INDIA LANGUANGE, GO TO THIS www.google.co.in...THEN DOWN THERE,SELECT UR LANGUANGE....
First look on the right side of the bar on google that you enter your search in. Then you should see some blue writing go to the bottom one. You should be right next to the bottom right corner of the search bar. In Dutch it will look like this %26quot;Taalhulpmiddenlen%26quot;. Click on it. Then scroll down until you see a bunch of blue writing in lists organized in alphabetical order. Those lists are countries. English is in the first column but it is still in Dutch. It is the 23rd one down and it is in the E's. It says, %26quot;Engels%26quot;. Click on that and it will change to english. Hope this helps! ^_^