Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I change from Google Sites to Godaddy or Hostgator for hosting?

Let me try to explain. I purchased a domain through Google Apps and chose Godaddy as the domain registration partner. Now when I did this I assumed that I would design my own web site and host them through Godaddy but it seems that Google Sites is where its designed and hosted. I still want to use all Google's services like the start page, mail, calendar etc, but I want to have a shopping site at the main url. Right now it brings up what Google Sites has designed. Is there a way to set this up so I can prefferable host through Hostgator but use all the Google services?



I would like main domain like www.site.com to be store of business. I would like to have a subdomain like employees.site.com that will be start page for Google services. Is this possible? Any questions just ask. Thanks for your help.



I would maybe still like to keep Google Sites as maybe an employee only site that can be accessed from a subdomain such as sites.site.com
How do I change from Google Sites to Godaddy or Hostgator for hosting?
Godaddy is not a good choice for ecommerce websites.



Take a look at: http://www.threehosts.com/business



There you can reach the three reputable companies that are leaders in the E-commerce web hosting industry. They fulfill all your requirements to sell online. By using each of them, everything you need for your business website is provided in one eCommerce Hosting Package.
  • www.myspaces.com
  • streamreader
  •