Wednesday 21 September 2011

Is it me, or has Google changed a bit - when I search something it says "this site may harm your computer"?

It doesnt let me search anything in peace!



How can I change it back to the way it was?



The full message is:

%26quot;Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!%26quot;



And it doesn't let me proceed unless I copy and paste the web address in the address bar.



I found it much easier when I could just click.
Is it me, or has Google changed a bit - when I search something it says %26quot;this site may harm your computer%26quot;?
this google bug is happening to everyone in the universe.

please just just look at all the questions asking the same thing in the google section of Yahoo Answrs there is aboot 1000000 questions right now
Is it me, or has Google changed a bit - when I search something it says %26quot;this site may harm your computer%26quot;?
delete your question. this happens to everyone.
I got the same message and I think google is not safe anymore and I will not be using it myself.
Yes, it has changed. I just noticed this today, it certainly wasn't doing that yesterday. If you do a search every site listed says 'may harm your computer%26quot;. I don't know how to change it back, I hope I can find out.
Its their new look. Everything is a virus. Now go outside and get some excersize
They are just experimenting to see how could they kill off a lot of people at one time. Trust me I know, my dad works for the secret commission DFT1 for the government.
Yup. Google has changed so much that it's even labeling google itself as a harmful site.
What's this all about - I just tried it and it works perfectly!
It's fixed
Yeh! Google works with you anti virus now. I hav avg and when i google something, it puts a little tick by the safe websites.



It's just warning you



It does it when i google free lost online LOL



Just x x x