Wednesday 21 September 2011

I downloaded the google toolbar and my default search engine changed to google. How do I change it back to msn

Hey :) You go to Start, Settings, Control Panel. From there you go to Internet Options. On the page that pops up should be a highlighted address. This is your home page. Type in the address that you want it to go to for your home page ( I think you said msn? So like www.msn.com ) and then click apply. This should change it . Good Luck :)
I downloaded the google toolbar and my default search engine changed to google. How do I change it back to msn
right click and uncheck google or uninstall google toolbar
I downloaded the google toolbar and my default search engine changed to google. How do I change it back to msn
Un-install the tool bar. Or go to Tools, then Internet Options and enter the home page web site of your preference.
Internet Explorer %26gt; Click on Tools %26gt; Internet Options



Change the Home Page in that location.
Go to MSN and re-choose them for your default.
Open the following link :



http://websearch.about.com/od/searchtipo鈥?/a>



Else, the steps are here :



1. click start

2. click search, files and folders

3. click %26quot;Change Preferences%26quot; from the left panel

4. Click %26quot;Change Internet Search behavior%26quot;

5. Click %26quot;With Classic Internet Search%26quot;

6. Select MSN

7. Click ok



Close Internet Explorer



This should resolve the issue
this is why software comes with help pages
hi!

Right click on the pencil part with your mouse and left click on unistall. Follow the prompts.

Then go to control panel open this up, then go to add and remove programs, wait for it to populate, then scroll down until you find yahoo toolbar, click to remove and wait until its finished unistalling from your computer.

Then youre done!

Good Luck!

Sonya :)