Wednesday 21 September 2011

I need help!!!!! Google won't stop rederecting my searches!?

Hi, When I go to a website, not necessarily even using google search or anything. Google redirects my search. I can't do school work, or research anything. How do I make it stop? I tried everything! It brings me to a page that sayd google could not match your search with any documents, or something like that. I have tried changing google search options, and changing the Internet options on my virus and spy ware software. No matter what settings I change, and even if I get rid of Google toolbar, and disable it, it keeps redirecting me. I do online school classes, so I have to fix this problem!! Could this be a virus?? Thanks for any help! :)
I need help!!!!! Google won't stop rederecting my searches!?
It is a virus-I have it too. As it isn't particularly malicious, i just chose to let it be. Opening links in new tabs circumvents the issue. It appears to only be coded to redirect by default left click or just selecting open in the right click menu.
I need help!!!!! Google won't stop rederecting my searches!?
Virus.
it ain't google, you have a hijacker. run a couple of good malware scanners, in safe mode.
get a new computer or just use another type of search engine. They are a **** ton of them out there google isn't the only one
Although this sounds like a virus, a quick fix could be switching browsers. Many viruses are written to hang onto certain browsers, so if you need to access your online school in a hurry, try that.



Also get that checked out by someone who knows computers ASAP, there's not enough information atm to fully diagnose your problem over the internet.
Sounds like you have the %26quot;Google Redirect Virus%26quot; which is an infection that basically sends your search results to other websites that try and sell you stuff. You can use this tutorial to remove the infection: http://instant-pc-fixes.org/spyware/how-鈥?/a>