Saturday 24 September 2011

Moved to Mexico, Yahoo! changed to Yahoo! Mexico, how do I change it back, so it'll be in English?

so I moved to Mexico, and didn't change anything on my computer or my Yahoo account, but my Yahoo! changed itself to Yahoo! Mexico, and my Google changed to spanish (I didn't change anything there either) and I have no clue how to change them back, but I want them in English! Help please! :-(
Moved to Mexico, Yahoo! changed to Yahoo! Mexico, how do I change it back, so it'll be in English?
1. Click %26quot;Start.%26quot;

2. Select %26quot;Settings.%26quot;

3. Click the %26quot;Control Panel%26quot; option, which will launch a new window.

4. Locate the %26quot;Regional Options%26quot; icon and double click the icon.

5. Make sure you have the languages configured correctly.