Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do you change your gmail account on youtube?

I linked my gmail account with my youtube and now I can't change it to my new email. I went to %26quot;Account%26quot; then %26quot;Email Options%26quot; and all it says is: You signed in via Google, so you should click here to change your Google email.

I clicked it and it didn't do anything. Does anyone know how to change it?
How do you change your gmail account on youtube?
Really? Mine's linked and it doesn't say that. Get in contact with YouTube. support@youtube.com
How do you change your gmail account on youtube?
Max M did not answer the question, just stated that his account %26quot;doesn't say that.%26quot; No help there!



Any answers for the Original question, because I have the same issue. Thanks!

Report Abuse