Friday 16 September 2011

How do i change my Google Background?

Ok, so I changed my google background pic already, but i want to change it again. but no matter where i look, i cant change it again. I get a little obsessive over background changing so please hurry! haha
How do i change my Google Background?
In the bottom left hand corner there is a Remove Background button, just click it, when the background disappears the Remove Background Image button changes to Change Background Image.
How do i change my Google Background?
do you mean to Google search engine main page or Google Chrome?

if Google Chrome go here https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/themes/index.html (themes count right?)
The link to change background appears in the bottom left corner
  • What are duvet covers
  • ittwit
  •