Saturday 24 September 2011

Nobody out there answered my question, as to HOW I can change to google! Sure I mentioned how yahoo kept close?

I have TRIED to ask for help with other issue's. For instance my husband has goggle and in there mail section they have color choices, funny charaters, boxes that actually SHOW the spell, bold etc. were yahoo. has empty boxes that I have to clik and guess esp. for a picture. I can NEVER get a responce from yahoo, OR even any help to know HOW to get ahold of them properly, so YES I have been VERY DISSASTIFED, and whoever out there who is supposed to goggle in helpful sugg. like this A.M to which the msg. said I would find the thought expressed helpful, will poopoo you stil DID NOT answer my orginial question, HOW DO I CHANGE TO GOOGLE?
Nobody out there answered my question, as to HOW I can change to google! Sure I mentioned how yahoo kept close?
I think nobody answered your question because it's not very clear what you're asking... change WHAT to google? Your email? Your default search engine? Your home page? Your instant messenger?



Sounds like you meant email in which case just sign up with www.gmail.com you will have to tell everbody your new email address and forward any emails you want to keep from your yahoo to your gmail account.



Other than that I don't really know what you're talking about...