Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change my google chrome back to regular google ?

I had regular google and for some reason I tried visiting this website called formspring.me

and it said i needed to upgrade in order to use it so I upgraded into google chrome but now I try using youtube and it says I need to download adobe flash player . Whats wrong with it ?
How do I change my google chrome back to regular google ?
What?! You're talking about two different things. Google Chrome is a web browser like Internet Explorer - allowing access to the internet. Google is a search engine like Yahoo %26amp; Bing - allowing you to find what you want on various websites. I don't know which one you are trying to fix.
How do I change my google chrome back to regular google ?
Well obviously, you need to re-install flash player. :p
You didn't have regular Google. You had Microsoft's Internet Explorer 6 as a web browser. Your friend had you download Google's Chrome web browser, which is faster, more reliable, and far more secure than Internet Explorer. As part of the %26quot;more secure%26quot; thing, all browsers other than Internet Explorer, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and more, use a different version of Adobe Flash Player. In Chrome, go to Adobe's web page and it will prompt you to download the standard plugin.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/