Friday 16 September 2011

How to change my google image search result facebook? :S?

When i search my name on google images it comes up with a picture of me from facebook. I dont like this picture is there anyway which i could change the result?

i have changed my facebook picture and even deleted the picture off facebook but it still comes up?



any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
How to change my google image search result facebook? :S?
go to your account, and go to privacy settings. You should change it so that only friends can see your profile. If you do that, it may still pop up on Google (but usually it won't), but they won't be able to get any information about you unless they are your friends on facebook.



Usually it takes a while, about a few days, before it will change. Google has a habit of archiving everything to make searching and advertising easier, but that also makes it so old information comes up until it is reported as broken.
  • reliable web hosting
  • turn off computers safe mode
  •