Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change the language on Firefox?

I did go to Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;Advance%26gt; Language and I changed it to english. The only thing is, it just changes google to english, instead of the default chinese. Now whenether I try to type something, it comes up the same wierd font. The toolbars are also STILL chinese.(AKA I can't read it.
How do I change the language on Firefox?
If you see squares or question marks instead of the symbol you need to make sure you have the language pack installed necessary to show the symbols.



Installing Windows XP Language Packs:



(depending on the version of XP you have, you may need to insert your WINDOWS XP SETUP CD) then go to Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; Add/Remove Programs %26gt;%26gt; Windows Components scroll down in the list and put a checkmark next to “language packs”. If you cant find that, then go here instead Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; Regional and Language Options %26gt;%26gt; Languages then made sure both boxes under Supplemental Language Support are checked. Click NEXT and then let it do its thing. You will probably then have to reboot.



Ron