Friday 16 September 2011

I can't change my search default to Google?

Right now the default is on Yahoo. The problem is, I never set it to be Yahoo. It has always been Google. It gets annoying when I go up to the search and type something in, and Yahoo pops up, not Google. I tried going to the options for the search, and REMOVED Yahoo from the list. There was only Google on it. Then I set Google as the default. To check and make sure it was permanent, I X'd out of the browser and brought it back up. I looked at the search. 'Yahoo! Search%26quot; is what I see. How can I permanently change Google to the defualt?
I can't change my search default to Google?
You can follow the instructions provided below to change your default search engine setting directly in the browser. To find your version information, go to Help %26gt; About Internet Explorer.



Or just set google as your home page.