Friday 7 October 2011

Google tabs changed and i hate it! can i change it back?

usually on the google homepage it has the search bar, then above it %26quot;Web%26quot; %26quot;Images%26quot; %26quot;Video%26quot; etc, but now that disappeared and went to the corner. can i change it back? and also, for the Mozilla Firefox Start Page thing, how do i make that go away and make it the usual google page
Google tabs changed and i hate it! can i change it back?
I didn't like it either, try this as your home page then,



http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=EN



In Firefox, go to TOOLS %26gt; OPTIONS %26gt; and then GENERAL (depending on version). Type the link I gave into the %26quot;home page%26quot; box. That should do it.
Google tabs changed and i hate it! can i change it back?
I totally agree, I hate it too... I am hoping this is a temporary change, you can't change it back :(