Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do i change my homepage to google?

I accidently changed it to a different search engine which is really rubbish :L

On google help it said go to tools and put the url where it tells you to, so i did but it still isnt my homepage

help
How do i change my homepage to google?
open google go to tools - internet options and click use current
How do i change my homepage to google?
For Windows:

Tools-%26gt;Internet Options-%26gt;type in http://www.google.com/

For everything else:

Click everything until you figure it out
Tools%26gt;options%26gt; then put in the URL.



Then click save or apply. Close the internet window then when you reopen it, it should work.



Hope that helps. :)
in internet explorer go to tools and then it will say homepage and just put google.com there.