Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change what language the Google toolbar WordTranslater translates in?

Right now is translating english to spanish when I highlight words for some reason. But I want it to translate english to other languages instead. How do I make it do that? And please no one give me answers like look at a english to blah on google.
How do you change what language the Google toolbar WordTranslater translates in?
on the main 'google'... at the right side just next to the search tab there are three links

-Advanced Search

-Preferences

-Language Tools



you click language tools of coarse...



its gonna have:



My language: [english] Search pages written in [spanish]





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

where it says spanish change to any language you want it to translate to or vise versaaa....



if that doesnt work---- but it should.... scroll down the page and maybe you will find other settings but im not sure....