Friday 7 October 2011

Why did my Earth Google land area change to black?

Also, the ocean is bright blue like it's stuck in some ocean feature mode. My kid must of selected the ocean choice, but I can't figure out how to get it back to a normal view. The %26quot;ocean box isn't selected, I've been trying to figure this out for a loooong time...help. I don't want to lose my important information by downloading version 5 again.
Why did my Earth Google land area change to black?
Hi as you mentioned that you google earth land are is showing black to you and u also don't want to lose your important information/ data form this .

According to me there might be the possibility of change of settings

so to resolve this you can simpy uninstall and reinstll the goodl earth 5 by backing up of you information.

and resote the information /data .

visit this link to back up your information/data

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/ea鈥?/a>
  • graphics animation
  • private dermatologist
  •