Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change web hosts with Google Apps?

I bought a domain from google apps but I want to use Weeby web hosting on it. I have never been able see my page and I still can't once I changed the IP address to Weeblys (next to @ symbol) and the other line to www and www.weebly.com in DNS Settings. What do I need to do in order to be able to see it?
How do I change web hosts with Google Apps?
Did you try using just the IP address %26quot;65.49.35.140%26quot; on your domain registrar?



You don't say how long ago you registered your domain, it can take up to 48 hours to propagate.



check your dns settings at your registrar, that's most probably your problem
How do I change web hosts with Google Apps?
You need to know the name of your domain registrar (e.g., GoDaddy) in order for us to help you.
To make a website you need a domain and webhosting.The best way to buy a domain for free is to purchase your domain and webhosting together. In this way it is possible to get your domain for free. Some webhosting companies offer this as a gift .Bluehost is the best one



http://www.bluehost.com/track/bluehostwe鈥?/a>