Friday 7 October 2011

How to change my address bar to redirect me to google?

Usually i'll just type a phrase into the address bar and it goes to google to answer it. I downloaded xfire so now when i type a phrase into the address bar it directs me to xfire. Is there any way to change it back to google?
How to change my address bar to redirect me to google?
Yes. On a Mac at the top you click on Chrome and then you click on Preferences and then you click on the tab that say %26quot;basics%26quot;. The icon is that of a light switch. The second last option lets you change your default search engine back to Google. If you are using a different browser it is probably a similar process.



On a PC on the right hand side of the window at the top right next to the address bar is a little icon that looks like a wrench. You click on that and it is the same thing as the preferences window on a Mac. You do the same process as I said earlier.
How to change my address bar to redirect me to google?
if using Firefox, check for an xfire extension, and either disable it or check the options for a command to prevent this.
  • data into xsds
  • swollen from biting nails
  •