Friday 7 October 2011

Y! Answers and Google!? Easy points!?

Hello.



So, I was on Google and I typed in my Y! Answers username...



I didn't like how all my questions and answers popped out...



If I changed my username from my old one to a new one, will all of those on Google change as well?



(FOR EX:)



my old username is: %26quot;hellothere%26quot;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I type in %26quot;hellothere%26quot; on Google and my Q/A come out%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I change my username from %26quot;hellothere%26quot; to %26quot;thekid%26quot; %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; if I type in %26quot;hellothere%26quot; on Google again...will it eventually not show up on Google because I changed my username to %26quot;thekid%26quot;??

or will it (Q/A) forever and always be there as %26quot;hellothere%26quot;?



I hope that makes sense... i'm just very picky about these things...



THANK YOU!
Y! Answers and Google!? Easy points!?
They should, as you have access to those questions
Y! Answers and Google!? Easy points!?
I didn't see anything when I typed in hellothere but I saw it when I typed in thekid. So, I'm afraid that all your questions show up along with whatever username you're using.