Friday 7 October 2011

Y! Answers and Google!? Easy points!?

Hello.



So, I was on Google and I typed in my Y! Answers username...



I didn't like how all my questions and answers popped out...



If I changed my username from my old one to a new one, will all of those on Google change as well?



(FOR EX:)



my old username is: %26quot;hellothere%26quot;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I type in %26quot;hellothere%26quot; on Google and my Q/A come out%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I change my username from %26quot;hellothere%26quot; to %26quot;thekid%26quot; %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; if I type in %26quot;hellothere%26quot; on Google again...will it eventually not show up on Google because I changed my username to %26quot;thekid%26quot;??

or will it (Q/A) forever and always be there as %26quot;hellothere%26quot;?



I hope that makes sense... i'm just very picky about these things...



THANK YOU!



%26quot;hellothere%26quot; is not my real old username... it is just an example...

and it still pops up on google... but im just wondering if it will change in time..
Y! Answers and Google!? Easy points!?
Well! my friend you can't do with the Google stuff!



鈽籊oogle uses a site crawler which visits web pages and registers them in Google index service!



鈽籌f you type your user-name in Google it will definitely show Yahoo! answers results!



WELL .....................鈾€Now the Turning Point鈾€................................



If you change your user-name! you will still be able to be found from Google! :)



Its because Google don't do any search in real time! It stores a copy of data of pages called Google cache!



Your results will be shown on Google with previous user name until Google site crawler visits your question page again and finds that your user name has been changed! :)



Then any search with your previous name won't pop out any results!



haha^^ Again your questions will be registered with new name!



and anybody knowing your new user-name would be able to find your Q/A using Google!



蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽蟽鈥?br>




For any help on this contact me by Email from my profile! :)
Y! Answers and Google!? Easy points!?
The problem is, eventually google will CRAWL Yahoo Answers again -- and it will update with all the Q%26amp;A with your new name, in all likelihood. One possible solution is to use a very 'anonymous' nickname, one that others may use as well, so you get lost in the crowd for example. Or one not likely to be googled. Remember, anything we do on-line is out there; there is NO real privacy on the internet, really, no matter what they say about it. So the only way to totally avoid this is to not put anything out there that you don't want seen.