Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I make my internet home Google instead on MSN?

Today I downloaded the latest windows messenger and now when I press internet the home page is MSN. How can I change it to google??

Please answer!! My parents are going to be angry, if I dont change it.

:]
How do I make my internet home Google instead on MSN?
Tools - Internet Options - change it to google

another way is Control Panel - Internet Options - change it to google



when dealing with MSN, there is a checkbox on whether to make msn the home page or default web browser



i understand what you are going through

my parents are always angry to anything that changes their routine
How do I make my internet home Google instead on MSN?
what browser do you use? you can set the default homepage at the settings of the browser such as firefox in tools=%26gt;option=%26gt;main tab



or you can search in the net %26quot;default webpage in IE/firefox/opera/etc...%26quot;
Go to Tools. Go to Options. It should be there in the settings. Just type in www.google.com and viola! You are all fixed up.
If your using Internet explorer



go to Tools%26lt;%26lt;Internet options%26lt;%26lt;Home Page Address.



there change it to google.com and save the setting by pressing Apply.
do as given beloow:-

tools%26gt;%26gt;options(internet options)%26gt;%26gt;main%26gt;%26gt;home page --change or write there %26quot;www.google.com%26quot;.

and here is ur solution