Friday 7 October 2011

In desperate need... My monitor screen is upside down and I dont know how to fix it.?

One moment i am changing google toolbar buttons and then the next my screen frozen so when i tried to start it over it turned upside down. This working on it upside down is a pain. I am clueless how to fix it or even what I did. Please help me.
In desperate need... My monitor screen is upside down and I dont know how to fix it.?
If none of the above solutions work, try to restore your system to a previous day.



Different video cards have different places to change those things.



Good luck
In desperate need... My monitor screen is upside down and I dont know how to fix it.?
It all depends on what graphics card and accompaning utlities it comes with. Like I have a system that's using Intel graphics. To make it rotate like yours did, I would go to Start -%26gt; Settings -%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; Display -%26gt; Settings tab -%26gt; Adavanced button -%26gt; Intel Extreme Graphics 2 -%26gt; Graphics properties -%26gt; Rotation tab. If you don't have the Intel graphics, if you get up to the %26quot;Advance button%26quot; step, and start looking around, you should be able to find something that will take care of it.
for Nvdia use the nvdia control panel and choose rotation tab, make 180 degree rotation and %26quot;POP%26quot; your screen will be normal again...



Same goes to ATI type graphic, just go to rotation tab in the ATI catalyst, and turn 180 degree rotation and your screen will go out normal again...



Have a nice day