Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I make Bellzar my search engine on Google Chrome?

Isn't there a way to change it from Google to something else? I want to do Bellzar - is that possible? Also, can I change it on Internet Explorer or Firefox?
How do I make Bellzar my search engine on Google Chrome?
Found at the Google support page for Chrome:



-------------------

Set your default search engine



1. Click the wrench menu.

2. Select Options.

3. Click the Basics tab.

4. Select the search engine from the 'Default search' menu.

5. Click Close.



If the search engine you want to use doesn't appear in the menu, click Manage. In the Search Engines dialog box, select the search engine that you'd like to use, click Make Default , then click Close. If your search engine doesn't appear in this list either, learn how to add a new search engine option.

---------------------



Below I have provided the links to the Google support pages that show you how to add new search engines to Chrome and set them as your default. So all you need to do is follow these instructions and add Bellzar's URL as your new search engine.