Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change my default search engine for Windows 7?

Everytime I type something in the browser window and hit go, it uses MyWebSearch to find what I am looking for...I want to change that to google...
How do I change my default search engine for Windows 7?
Click the arrow to the right of the magnifying glass in the search box, and click %26quot;Find more Providers%26quot; Click the %26quot;Add to Internet Explorer%26quot; button underneath the %26quot;Google Search Suggestions%26quot;.

When the %26quot;Add Search Provider%26quot; window pops up, make sure both check boxes are checked (%26quot;Make this my default search provider%26quot; and %26quot;Use search suggestions from this provider%26quot;) and click the %26quot;Add%26quot; button
How do I change my default search engine for Windows 7?
MyWebSearch is malware. It must be removed first.
click Tools - Internet Options and click the Settings button next to Change search defaults go to search providers and choose Google